Saturday, December 18, 2010

IS THAT A SPLINTER YOU HAVE IN YOUR HAND? LET ME TAKE CARE OF IT!!!


Dedication. Hard work. That is what it takes to graduate nursing school. Even more dedication and hard work is required when you are the mother of two, one being a 17 year old teenager. Need I say more? Even more is required when you are also a single mom.

That is why I am writing this special post. My friend deserves more pats on the back than my words can accomplish. It has been her life-long dream to be a nurse. As long as I can remember, she has talked of being a nurse. Knowing her like I do, I know that she tremendously enjoys inflicting pain. She was always way too anxious to "take care" of any wounds or injuries! Just thinking about her eyes lighting up at the thought makes me laugh.

All joking aside, nursing is the perfect career for my friend. Her lively spirit is contagious, no pun intended. I have no doubt that through her talent, her compassion and her resolve, she will indeed change the world, one patient at a time.

Congratulations Kristen Sowder on your graduation! May you find many open doors before you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.